Maker Pro
Maker Pro

transformer observation

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
Transformers

Hi bc109.
I have no intentions on creating an argument, look back on your earlier post, ? do you not think they where a little flippant disregard for others intelligence.

I hope you get somewhere with it, but there is nothing to show yet and where four pages in.
Some times people take me the wrong way, my dry scene of humor, so sorry if you where offended. The patient was for the iron alloy, which i aspect is a closely guarded secret, there might be an iron alloy for your experiments as yet not tried or tested, but bare in mind most including myself are skeptical.
I look forward to your results, as they might be of use to me, i do rewind the occasional transformer, remove or add windings as well, again no insults intended, apologies. Dave. :) PS

Observation are practical and theoretical, i have the latter, so some insight.

Last edited:

bc109

Aug 28, 2011
well dave, let me say my thought into detailed information has been s**t. this is a side observation from another project where my interest lies. assumptions have been made that are incorrect and a mere two evenings in the workshop have brought them to light.

i will also say i am not trying to take you or any one else for a fool, i am correct in saying a iron wire primary induces more current, let me add it may have to be a iron secondary, still to be confirmed and that the primary and secondary MUST be wired over each other (there can be a gap) and that it is more than the magnetic flux involved.

if you can arrange a meeting there is money i can put on the table, up to £500 dave, if you can prove me wrong (thats two cash points visits), the setup is so simple there can be no confusion. I have been lazy in my assumptions and detail, i apologize. my mind has been firmly on another project connected with this and now forced into thinking another way. i was hopeing to have others take this up quick, but to little thought into presentation and detail.

remember there is no claim of over unity or any sort of solution to world problems with higher induced current/voltage, i can see it being a usefull tool for electronic design and a superior replacement in a number of applications. iron wire also has a very interesting property i am focused on.

yea think more then post on hind sight

i do not except abusive posts but criticism of lazy input on my behalf, yea dude, sorry.

here is a basic transformer design used , on the outside is a iron wound secondary, the primary being iron wound is magnetically connected with the secondary, the inside spool is used as a spacer for this transformer design.

ok ran out of time for now.

Attachments

• transformer.jpg
    transformer.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 161

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
Transformer

My health wont let me travel far, but if your ideas take of, and there is no rush, i would try the idea, although my test gear is limited, i can measure temp and current AC and DC, ive a friend that could test in more detail with his gear. I look forward to your results, and there is no hurry, all these things take time, so good luck, and a posative way forward with this for you. Dave.

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
I would be prepared to travel to a station on the Derby/St Pancras line and bring my Peak inductance meter to measure the parameters. This could be done on the station and I could be home for lunch (got to get my priorities right).