Maker Pro
Maker Pro

ASG (Airsoft) - Sound Grenade

Rafal

Oct 6, 2014
Hi,

I am new to this forum so a quick introduction - i'm 30, in case of building electronic circuits etc. I know only the basics (i will make a device based on a project, but i'm unable to make such a project myself).

I'm trying to make a ASG sound grenade with basic principles:
1. Circuit is being turned on
2. The device waits for 2-3 sec
3. The device sends voltage to buzzer (3-5V), and makes a sound for around 5-10 sec
4. The device turns OFF

On polish forums i've been advised to do it with a USB programator using a chip Attiny13A in BASCOM environment.

I also got those parts listed by someone:
- Attiny13A chip
- condensator 16uF/16V (DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT NAME FOR "CONDENSATOR" in PL it's "kondensator" ;P)
- condensator 100nF/16V
- resistor 4,7k
- switch (on/off)
- buzzer 3-5V
- 3xAAA

- and a USB programator that supports BASCOM and Attiny13A (IN PL!!! - Programator dla AVR na USB (USBasp) 3V3 i 5V link(polish auction site): http://allegro.pl/programator-dla-avr-na-usb-usbasp-3v3-i-5v-idc-i4549488568.html )

PROBLEMS:

A) I don't know how to design a circuit - if it's not too hard (i really don't know) - please help!
B) I don't know how to write code in BASCOM
C) I don't know how to (step-by-step) upload the code to the chip using

If someone could help i would be very thankful :)

thnx

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
I saw a great circuit somewhere that charged a capacitor to about 300V (using the guts form a throw away flash camera) then discharged it into a high wattage speaker to make a realistic explosive sound (supposedly).

Bob