Maker Pro
Maker Pro

[woo] Creating high voltage, high current from HV/LC and LV/HC inputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCombatti

Feb 13, 2015
I recently saw a unique circuit that took a HV/LC input and a LV/HC input and somehow created HV/HC and LV/LC outputs. When I inquired about the circuitry,it was explained that the hv and lv were ripped from their inputs and switched. How does one do this? Can someone provide a simple circuit with explanation of what is actually happening. The idea fascinated me.

example:
Input 1: HV (A) LC (B)
Input 2: LV (C) HC (D)

And

Output 1: HV (A) HC (D)
Output 2: LV (C) LC (B)

Was rendered.

MCombatti

Feb 13, 2015
It was proprietary which is why I don't have all the details... couldn't even take a picture :-/ That's why I'm asking how and why it's possible. I believed this sort of flip-flopping to not be possible. If I had the circuit details I could explain it myself :p thanks for the quick reply though!

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
It was proprietary which is why I don't have all the details... couldn't even take a picture :-/ That's why I'm asking how and why it's possible. I believed this sort of flip-flopping to not be possible. If I had the circuit details I could explain it myself :p thanks for the quick reply though!
Can't be done.
If you have a 1000V 10mA input, and a 10mV 1000A input, you will not be able to get a 1000V 1000A output...
Look at it from a 'power' stand point... The first input is 10Watts, and so is the second... so one would think that perhaps you can get 20Watts out then. So at most... you could get 4.47V at 4.47A ... if you want a higher voltage, the current must drop. and vis versa.
20Watts is a far cry from the 1MegaWatt that your description implies. Can't be done. There is no free energy.

MCombatti

Feb 13, 2015
Here's what the circuit basicly did. Let's say we have the 1st input as 100v and 20mA. The second input is 1v and 20A. It pulsed in a way between the two inputs so that the connected load believed the energy potential to be that of 100v at 20A or 2kW... the inputs required a single device (looked like a homopolar motor of sorts with perforations and 2 large round magnets) and only consumed 100Watts/Hr. The load was a rather large motor with great torque; For which the original 100W would never be able to drive the load. I was wondering if anyone knew of such or has applied such. I can only imagine it to be a timed pulse circuit which, at a high frequency, flip-flops between the two inputs to induce a greater effect in the magnetic coils of the loading motor. Tried my hand at a 555 circuit and modified the signal to square and sinusoidal, as well as played around with the duty cycle, and it was unsuccessful. The meters did read as if the energy potential was greater, but the force showed opposite, as the motor sat stationary. I cannot wrap my head around this one :-/

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Here's what the circuit basicly did. Let's say we have the 1st input as 100v and 20mA. The second input is 1v and 20A. It pulsed in a way between the two inputs so that the connected load believed the energy potential to be that of 100v at 20A or 2kW.
No, that's impossible. You can't trick the laws of physics! You can often trick people with inadequate understanding of science into "investing" in experiments into the laughably named "over-unity" pursuits, or "buying the plans" for a device that's supposed to do this, but reality is the real decider of whether they will work or not, and something like what you described will not work.
the inputs required a single device (looked like a homopolar motor of sorts with perforations and 2 large round magnets) and only consumed 100Watts/Hr.
Watts per hour? That is a meaningless concept.

If you're actually promoting some scheme, and you're really here to try to bamboozle Electronics Point members, you will not get very far. Electronics is a science and we are not impressed by pseudoscience aka bovine scatology.

If you provide a link to the claims that you "have read" we will be able to point out specifically why they are a scam.

MCombatti

Feb 13, 2015
I am well aware there is no free energy. But Faraday's Paradox hasn't been solved either. So there is still things we do not understand about conductors, their movement through a magnetic field, and the pulse magnetization/demagnetization sequence. For example, when a HV DC circuit sparks, it has been proven there to be an energy spike with greater energy potential than the DC charge.... thus the creation of a spark gap and use thereof. Perhaps this question is best to be answers by someone with both an electrical and physics background. I know there is no free energy, but something definately happens in this circuit... and it only happens in magnet-coil motors..no incandescent lights or other equiment works. Whatever the circuit does, specificly requires a magnet and a coil interaction.

MCombatti

Feb 13, 2015
With all due respects if you don't have something to contribute, please don't. I came here seeking possibly knowledgeable persons with a possible explanation of what was displayed. I'm still skeptical, but what was seen cannot be denied, so I seek answers as to how it happens.

KrisBlueNZ

Nov 28, 2011
I do have something to contribute. I'm telling you to clarify your claims if you want to be taken seriously. We have no patience for vague pseudoscientific claims here. There are forums that deal with that kind of junk science though.

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
With all due respects if you don't have something to contribute, please don't. I came here seeking possibly knowledgeable persons with a possible explanation of what was displayed. I'm still skeptical, but what was seen cannot be denied, so I seek answers as to how it happens.
Here is the problem with the topic... aside from the power problem I presented above...
Current and Voltage are 'related' to each other! You cannot remove a property from an entity and apply it to another.
You mustn't think of Current and Voltage as being two separate things, they are simply two descriptions of electrons.

Picture two water jets... there is a slow wide nozzle, and a fast narrow nozzle. Can you think of any way to make a wide fast nozzle?
The problem is, that there is a limit to how much water flow you can have... a wider nozzle will decrease the velocity, and a narrow nozzle will increase the velocity.
Just like electricity, My example used 10W inputs (HVLC, and LVHC) the total output can then never exceed 20Watts. Notice that this 20Watts of 'POWER' can be split in any way you want. They keyword here is split. You can then make a Higher Voltage low current output, or a low voltage higher current output, but not both.

That is my contribution. If you don't like it go do some research yourself instead of throwing attitude at forum members.
You may not have noticed, but the 'non-contributor' has contributed an amazing amount of his time and knowledge for free.

*Please note that just because the internet says something is true does not make it so! (Yes, even if it's on youtube and instructables)

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Had a feeling it came out of the same folder as perpetual motion and free energy but it was simply too early in the morning for me to get into.

KrisBlueNZ

Nov 28, 2011
Picture two water jets... there is a slow wide nozzle, and a fast narrow nozzle. Can you think of any way to make a wide fast nozzle?
That's a good analogy!

I suspect Mr. Combatti has disappeared forever in search of a site where the members are less educated and more credulous... I mean, more receptive and open-minded :)

Time to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.