Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Tektronix 2215a

Plasmah77

Jun 6, 2010
Hi all

I need help.

I recently acquired a used Tektronix 2215A from Ebay. And the unit seems to work as far as I can tell. I used the probe adjust which is 1 Khz/500 mV. And it did read and display as such.

The problem with the unit is the Trigger. No matter what I do I cannot seem to freeze or stabilize anything on the screen. The wave form moves left or right but never stays put. The only thing I can get it to do is SLOW down but that's about all.

Please help

Thanks

Jim

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hi all
I need help.
I recently acquired a used Tektronix 2215A from Ebay. And the unit seems to work as far as I can tell. I used the probe adjust which is 1 Khz/500 mV. And it did read and display as such.
The problem with the unit is the Trigger. No matter what I do I cannot seem to freeze or stabilize anything on the screen. The wave form moves left or right but never stays put. The only thing I can get it to do is SLOW down but that's about all.
Please help
Thanks
Jim

Hey Jim,
cant help directly tis a good looking scope I own a very much older 465B 100MHz unit.
BUT I do belong to a yahoo group devoted to tektronix collecting and repair. Im sure some one there would help you out :) it has a huge membership
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TekScopes/ see how you go

Dave

Plasmah77

Jun 6, 2010
Wow

Thanks Dave

Was looking for a place like that ;)
I will do some looking there.

Have a good one.

Jim