Maker Pro
Maker Pro

pls help need to pass for my finals

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Question?To the powers that be....(moderators). Respectfully.Can we give him the answers in this case?

no, he will never learn to do any personal research etc on his own if people do that

Instead he will always just rely on others spoon-feeding him the answers

mothman

Apr 18, 2024
to tell you all the truth the project that we need to do was not really explained or demonstrate to us at all, only one from the class was able to pass it on time (out class has only 13 students) because his brother helped him to do it since he was familiar on making it. He also had a hard time on explaining it at first since the only task that was sent to us was to build the project, we didnt have the details on how to do it, just the combinational logic, flip flops and servo or seven segment.
Even the materials or components that we need to use to build it.
And to answer the reply that i always rely to others; that is not really the case i am 3rd year student and i made every one of my projects on my own because it was not really complicated to make because we have given the materials/components.
that is the reason why im here, i really wanted some help since its really complicated to do, i am not an expert from it and we lacked knowledge from it. please dont jump on conclusions. i am not really the type that goes on forums to help me, this is really the time that made me do it since i really just wanted to finish it since it was really complicated for me and for our classmates. (again i am sorry for my bad english, im from philippines and my english skills is also basic) thank you all.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
We can help you if you do some work yourself. Show us what you do know and perhaps we can move you a little further along. This forum is not a one-stop shop for answers.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
no, he will never learn to do any personal research etc on his own if people do that

Instead he will always just rely on others spoon-feeding him the answers
As an adult, I have never met anyone who fits that description.
So.... It must be working.
Thank you, for your input.
For everyone else who chimed in, Thank You,as well...

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
I hear you...Sometimes have to suffer.
Specially on this site not because we were bad - but because we didn’t realize where & when to stop being good...:cool:

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Well, here it is May and we still haven't heard any more from @mothman. In most places this is graduation season, so unless she somehow pulls a miracle from somewhere and passes her "final" it looks like this thread is done.