Connect with us

PCB Manufacturing Australia - Advice on Suppliers

Discussion in 'PCB Layout, Design and Manufacture' started by Andrew-Jacobs, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Andrew-Jacobs

Andrew-Jacobs

Mar 15, 2018
    Hi All,

I'm getting back into this field after some time away from it, Suppliers have changed a lot in Australia, Looking for a good Aussie supplier ?

Cost is not the major concern, i just need good quality and reliability.

Cheers

Andrew

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009

Hi Andrew

I use this mob in Sydney ... Artronics

https://www.bing.com/search?q=artronics+printed+circuit+board&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IENTSR

I use them for my commercial product boards. They have never failed to produce good quality boards at a reasonable price

otherwise head to one of the many Chinese PCB manufacturers for dirt cheap boards but remember the old adage ... "ya gets whats ya pays for"

this resource page on the forum gives quite a list of PCB manufacturers ....

https://www.electronicspoint.com/resources/low-cost-pcb-manufacturers.50/

Dave

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    hevans1944 likes this.
  3. Andrew-Jacobs

Andrew-Jacobs

Mar 15, 2018
    Thanks i'll keep them in mind, looks like they are just a loader, so they are playing middle man top china supplier i'd say

4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009

who are you referring to ??

if Atronic ... pretty sure they make locally

welllllllll .... I always thought they made locally BUT it appears they are not middle man
    they have their own factories in China

my bold

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
Ask a Question