Connect with us

Help locate; BLUE 7 Segment LED Display Anode

Discussion in 'LEDs and Optoelectronics' started by Tron788, Mar 8, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Tron788

Tron788

Mar 20, 2014
    Hi crew, I've been working on a project (Vechical- Turbo Boost Gauge). I don't like the current RED 3x 7 Segment LED Display, Common Anode. And want to replace with same type but BLUE in colour.
    Problem is I've been searching for a replacement, with many, many, many email to find one without any luck. So now I thought to try out you guy's to help me locate these. I've exhausted all known means to locate this item, without any luck (The measurements are L11mm X W6mm) 3-4mm thick)) I would be, up most grateful with any leads to obtaining 10pcs+..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  2. KJ6EAD

KJ6EAD

Aug 13, 2011
    http://www.lumex.com/specs/LDT-M3607RI-USB.pdf

They also offer other sizes. There are likely to be many other suppliers with similar offerings. You need to know that they're specified by viewable digit height to search effectively.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  3. Tron788

Tron788

Mar 20, 2014
    Hi KJ6EAD, thanks for your response. I'll try your link,, but the photo doesn't quite do justice. The 7 Segment LED Display - Common Anode isn't shown clearly. Just to clear things up, the display is made of 3 separate 7 Segment LED Display Anode mounted next to each other... But thanks for your help really grateful :)

[Mod edited]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
  4. KJ6EAD

KJ6EAD

Aug 13, 2011
    davenn likes this.
Ask a Question