Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, Welcome! (Introduce yourself)

mjavala

May 6, 2019
Hi guys! Jose here from Montana, US. Excited to be a part of this community, I enjoy working with micro-controllers and robotics. Currently work at Laser Lab Source [Edit: Link to sales website removed] a tool some of you may have used to find parts for projects and such.

Last edited by a moderator:

1claire

May 31, 2019
HEY THERE!
I am looking forward to learning new stuff from my fellow electronic enthusiast. :D

Mark2019

Jul 7, 2019
Good evening to all Im from the UK, interested in reading some of your articles and writing some article for your site

Mark2019

Jul 7, 2019
Hi Davenn I see that you are looking/ openly advertising for people to write articles / projects

I've left a message on a couple of occasions but no reply as yet requestions more informations or how you could go about this Would someone like to get back to me on this subject

Thanking you Mark

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Hi Davenn I see that you are looking/ openly advertising for people to write articles / projects

I've left a message on a couple of occasions but no reply as yet requestions more informations or how you could go about this Would someone like to get back to me on this subject

Thanking you Mark

You'll have to speak to @eeadam or @eerob for that.

fuovac

Oct 24, 2019
Hello to the whole forum

My name is Fulvio interested in electronics in general with particular attention to music.

Mine was a chance encounter because I was looking for information on an old Elka Reverb III effect.

not having a good knowledge of the English language, I need to help myself with the google translator

Thank you all

Fulvio :)

JackDH

Nov 1, 2019
Hello all!

My name is Jack and I live in Kent, UK. I'm an electronics and DIY hobbyist and have joined so that I can learn and receive help with any of my electronics as I would rather fix my possessions rather than be part of the throwaway culture.

:)

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hello all!

My name is Jack and I live in Kent, UK. I'm an electronics and DIY hobbyist and have joined so that I can learn and receive help with any of my electronics as I would rather fix my possessions rather than be part of the throwaway culture.

:)

hey there
welcome to EP :)

Gibgrant

Nov 7, 2019
Hi there! I'm Grant, I live in Canada, and I am an electronics repair hobbyist with a variety of DIY interests. I look forward to learning a lot from you all!

mrgrtt123

Jan 6, 2020
Greeting to all the members of this community!
I am into power electronics, and I am hoping to learn from you guys!