Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, Welcome! (Introduce yourself)

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
Welcome on board ! We are all here to share knowledge and experience.

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

I am Bertus.
I joined about a month ago.
I came to this site as it is the partnersite of AllAboutCircuits, to have a look and see if I can be of any help.
I noticed that there are more users here that are also active on AllAboutCircuits.

Kind Regards,
Bertus

GREEBO22

Jan 12, 2020
Helloooooo ....
Well im Ian, an old coddger from the UK,
got an idea in my head to do some bits to the car & things have changed sooo much
with LEDS & Canbus
so i Googled what i wanted to do & found some old posts on your forums
that help answer most of my questions but i just need a lil more help clarifying
resistors and diodes etc,,

Hope to chat soon,
Ian

amani

May 11, 2020
Hi all, I have worked for an independent electronic component distributor for many years, and I am interested to talk about all things current within the industry

Moderators note : removed hidden link in post.
Posting it again may result in a ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kathir09

Jul 13, 2020
Hi, I am Kathir. I have studied B.E computer science and working in an IT Company. Meanwhile, I am trading a few of mine watercolor scenery painting at the Indianartzone online gallery.
I am so amazed after watched some threads here. A lot of information can collected from this place.

Moderators note : removed commercial link.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingWhiskers

Apr 6, 2020
Hi Kathir. Welcome. You will find lots of stuff on here.
Just be careful with links though it might offend the moderators.

Badger

Jul 18, 2020
Hi guys, I'm badger (jim)
Trying to learn some basic skills to resurrect my old turntables and also to teach myself a new skill hopefully

Glad to meet you all

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Yeah hi come across some information I needed the only way to get it with the sign up to the site so I have no questions I'm pretty sure you all real nice. I didn't know this site existed to the moment ago. Anyway hope you all are doing well coronavirus and all. Okay so got my information I'm out of here.

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

@Delta Prime , Welcome over here.
I have seen you more often at All About Circuits , wich is the partner site of this site.
Hope you also like it over here.

Bertus

andreeb

Aug 24, 2020
Hi there.

Im Andree from Norway. Im more a computer geek than electronics, but i always try to repair stuff if i can. Registered here in hope of getting assitance when needed by people that has more experiance than me.

Hope to hear from you guys when I post. Either wau thanks, looks like a great forum!

RandyBane478

Oct 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm from East central Indiana and I've always enjoyed DIY projects and repairs. But I will confess I'm in way over my head with PCB's. There have been a few of the threads here have popped up with a Google search and every answer has been very knowledgeable. I was just given a non working tv from my mother-in-law and will post pictures and symptoms as my free time allows. I drive a truck so don't have a ton of free time on my hands. Looking forward to interacting to other forum members in the near future.

jojo126

Jan 26, 2021
Hi, just wanted to say hi, found your forum as the ONLY source of an answer for a particular electronic component problem I'm having, so I'm glad to be here. One thing, I cannot seem to upload an avatar picture, I've tried on two different browsers, either it says No File Selected, or it shows the filename I selected, but the generic avatar image doesn't change, and the Okay button does nothing. Anyway thanks!

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hi, just wanted to say hi, found your forum as the ONLY source of an answer for a particular electronic component problem I'm having, so I'm glad to be here. One thing, I cannot seem to upload an avatar picture, I've tried on two different browsers, either it says No File Selected, or it shows the filename I selected, but the generic avatar image doesn't change, and the Okay button does nothing. Anyway thanks!

what file type and what size - pixel and physical size ? :)

jojo126

Jan 26, 2021
what file type and what size - pixel and physical size ? :)
I was trying some images of all different pixel sizes above 200x200 which is what the upload box recommends; it didn't say anything about file size... Anyway I just tried with a new square-ish image of just 30kb and it finally took it!

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
But now it's so small its like trying to read a postage stamp at 2 M.
I could only guess as it being two audio clips of a " whisper " at the bottom tracks, and a shout at top track . . . . . ?