Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Wireless video scanner

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
greetings Surya

welcome to the forums :)
yes it would be possible. but for a beginner its probably a long way out of your reach at this stage.
Do you know how to solder properly ?
have you worked with any electronics at a component level so far ?

If the answer to one or both of those is no or not really, then you need to start with the basics and work your way up like we all did

Jumping in at the deep end with complex circuits and modules that you are unlikely to understand the operations of is going to lead to circuits not working,
and probably damage to expensive parts and much frustration.

What electronics studies have you done so far ?
do you know what Ohm's Law is ? can you use it to work out resistance, voltage and current in a circuit ?

there's some thoughts for you to consider :)
learn to walk before you learn how to run ;)

Dave

surya schwarzennegger

Apr 18, 2013
Thanks

greetings Surya

welcome to the forums :)
yes it would be possible. but for a beginner its probably a long way out of your reach at this stage.
Do you know how to solder properly ?
have you worked with any electronics at a component level so far ?

If the answer to one or both of those is no or not really, then you need to start with the basics and work your way up like we all did

Jumping in at the deep end with complex circuits and modules that you are unlikely to understand the operations of is going to lead to circuits not working,
and probably damage to expensive parts and much frustration.

What electronics studies have you done so far ?
do you know what Ohm's Law is ? can you use it to work out resistance, voltage and current in a circuit ?

there's some thoughts for you to consider :)
learn to walk before you learn how to run ;)

Dave

Thank's Dave,

Ohm's i studied 10 years before in school,to be honest i have to start from scratch ,but don't know where to begin with,could u pl give me some guide?

when i came across the video scanner price i couldn't understand why it is soo much priced when ,audio video sender receiver are cheaply priced !!!

Thank you soo much