Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Travel Plans 2024 - Need some advices!

ipromiseu

Mar 1, 2024
Hello everyone, I am planning to visit Egypt... Do you have any recommendations that I could visit there? local food to taste and It's my first time going there. I would appreciate your tips/advices!

How about you what are your travel plans this 2024 so I could add on my bucketlist.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
If you are a US citizen I would reconsider.
Your head might wind up in that bucket.
You said :"How about you what are your travel plans this 2024 so I could add on my bucketlist".
I'll be traveling to Munich Germany in November.
I will be participating as in exhibitor at the international trade Fair Electronica.
It will be my second time traveling to Germany. My first time I was as a child with my parents. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

ChosunOne

Jun 20, 2010
Regarding your bucket list: Have you seen a full solar eclipse yet? I'm planning to see my 2nd full solar eclipse whose path is along the Eastern U.S. on April 8, this year. I haven't made plans exactly where I'll be, because I won't decide until a few days prior, when I can get reasonably reliable weather reports for the most likely clear sky at the time of the eclipse.

ipromiseu

Mar 1, 2024
Regarding your bucket list: Have you seen a full solar eclipse yet? I'm planning to see my 2nd full solar eclipse whose path is along the Eastern U.S. on April 8, this year. I haven't made plans exactly where I'll be, because I won't decide until a few days prior, when I can get reasonably reliable weather reports for the most likely clear sky at the time of the eclipse.
I haven't seen one! and that's a really great idea, I always wanted to see one. I would take note of that.

ipromiseu

Mar 1, 2024
If you are a US citizen I would reconsider.
Your head might wind up in that bucket.
You said :"How about you what are your travel plans this 2024 so I could add on my bucketlist".
I'll be traveling to Munich Germany in November.
I will be participating as in exhibitor at the international trade Fair Electronica.
It will be my second time traveling to Germany. My first time I was as a child with my parents. Looking forward to it.
After reading the advisory, I made research about hiring a guide like this https://gowithguide.com/egypt and even join some facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/238993259938553 it's quite scary going alone there without any knowledge and it's the best way to be safe. Thank you for the advisory you comment man, I really appreciate it!

I'm looking forward for your trip and I hope you enjoy the exhibit! I would add Germany on my bucketlist.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
The odds are astronomical (pun intended) that the Sun’s diameter is just about 400 times bigger than the Moon’s, and the Sun is almost 400 times farther away from us than the Moon is...
That is way too much of a coincidence, that the moon just so happened to be in the right place at the right time and in the right perspective, viewed from the Earth. Naturally occurring highly unlikely ,although it can't be ruled out.
It does make one think though...

Last edited:

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
If I had a bucket list I would see the Arizona Grand Canyon in a helicopter!

thom3s

Feb 20, 2024
If I had a bucket list I would see the Arizona Grand Canyon in a helicopter!
It would be an amazing experience to see the Arizona Grand Canyon from above. It is wonderful to have an exciting thing on your bucket list, and I wish for you the opportunity to turn it into a real experience soon.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
It is wonderful to have an exciting thing on your bucket list, and I wish for you the opportunity to turn it into a real experience soon.
That's was kind of you to say. Thank you.
Would you happen to have an idea? For the bucket list of the thread starter?

thom3s

Feb 20, 2024
That's was kind of you to say. Thank you.
Would you happen to have an idea? For the bucket list of the thread starter?
Sorry, but I never traveled to Egypt myself; maybe I will not plan to go soon. My cousin who went to Egypt some years back gave suggestions, including visiting the Temples of Luxor and Abu Simbel. Of course, the Pyramids of Giza are a must-see.