Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Suggested Ultra Thin 32" screen

Joshua D Queen

Nov 25, 2017
TL;DR looking for ultra thin (depth), bezeless 4k 32" screen. Do they exist?

Hey all,
I use my TV for my PC screen. I downsized from 37“ to 32" and think it is an optimal size for PC gaming, well most of the time (sometimes I wonder it a smaller screen would allow less head movement to focus on all areas).
I have been trying to upgrade mine to a newer model screen so the GF can take mine and use it in the bedroom (I know it's bad for the health, but we had one for a couple days and it was nice).

I am a snob I guess. I need a thin bezeled screen and a thin model (depth). I currently use the LG 32LM6200 32-Inch. It is a great screen and ultra bright (think I went half blind with it burning my eyeballs). I was hoping to upgrade to a 4k just to stay with the times and experience it since I haven't owned a 4k yet.

Does anyone know of any 32" screens that are ultra thin with an ultra thin bezel (or "bezeless") that is 4k? So far it seems like those don't exist and I don't understand why they make 40+" screen so thin and sleek, yet almost every 32" is a fat hog of a TV when looking from the side. Is there a reason or is it just profit?

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
It is said that you shouldn't use a TV as a PC monitor (Google the reasons) but the reverse certainly isn't true - have you looked for a dedicated 4k PC monitor with those specs? Most TV receivers (black box) have HDMI (or better) as outputs to feed straight to a PC monitor.