Maker Pro
Maker Pro

PIC C Examples

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Being spammed with useful and relevant information is infuriating.

It would be really cool if you could come out and say that you have a connection with this site. It's just not credible that a third party would find that site, then come here, register, and post it as a service for existing members. (Do you see my point?)

However it directly answers a question asked a couple of days ago, and your web site seems like a useful resource.

Does your site have links to the compiler and instructions showing how to install it?

xk3113

Oct 16, 2010
Re

It would be really cool if you could come out and say that you have a connection with this site. It's just not credible that a third party would find that site, then come here, register, and post it as a service for existing members. (Do you see my point?)

However it directly answers a question asked a couple of days ago, and your web site seems like a useful resource.

Does your site have links to the compiler and instructions showing how to install it?

Hi Steve,
it is not connection, It is MY site and I'm trying to publish my work. is it wrong or prohibited in this forum? If so I will remove my post immediately. Thanks

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I think it being YOUR site is a fairly close connection, don't you think?

What you've done is spammed our site with advertising for your own.

My normal reaction is to immediately delete the message and ban the user.

However your site looks non-commercial and directly relevant to what we do here.

All I'm suggesting is that making an honest posting would help both of us.

Feel free to delete your post if you wish. I would recommend posing an introductory message (there is a place for introductions) and tell us that you run a web site which has PIC C code examples.

Hanging around and answering peoples questions would be even more valuable to both of us. We get more questions answered, and you get to direct people to relevant examples on the web -- which may happen to be on your site.

We get very frustrated at all the spam we have to remove, however we probably get even more frustrated that people (inadvertently perhaps) spam our site with things that would be perfectly acceptable if they didn't make it look so spammy.

Here is an example similar to your own.

edit: The conundrum is that I am torn between deleting your post and putting links to your site in a sticky post.

Last edited: