Connect with us

Part identification help - AME25 431B AJATB

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by distguitar, May 5, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. distguitar


    Mar 17, 2011
    Hey guys,
    I'm trying to fix power supply on a Dell 24" monitor. There's a mystery component that I need to replace. It looks like a transistor and is marked with the following information:


    The only thing I could find, was a reference to adjustable precision shunt regulator:

    Please let me know if you know what is that part I'm looking for.
    Thank you in advance!
  2. (*steve*)

    (*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

    Jan 21, 2010
    I'd agree it may be a 431.

    If you want to be more certain, trace out nearby components and see if you get a circuit similar to something in the datasheet.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day