Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Bama

Aug 18, 2011
Hello all! Just signed up here. I'm currently starting my second year of Industrial Electricity/ Electronics degree and hope to find lots of good info here. :cool:

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
Hello and welcome, iam a hobbyist, my skills span about 8 years or so self tought, my joining was as a hobbyist, your path sounds as though your on a profesional path. Since becoming a member ive found all levels of knowlege, yet the site forum is interesting and there is always a diverse range of subjects to look in on. Hope you find it as interesting as i do. Dave.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hello all! Just signed up here. I'm currently starting my second year of Industrial Electricity/ Electronics degree and hope to find lots of good info here. :cool:

Welcome Bama, Some serious study you have ahead of you there ;)
I have been working in various fields of the electronics industry for 30+ years.
Started by doing my trade time with Telecom in New Zealand, then working for myself in computer, and audio/video electronics repair. More recent times still A/V and access control industry but went back to working for a boss, much less stressful ;)

Just changed jobs last week and now into the repair and maintenance of surveying equip by Trimble. Some seriously hi tech gear

cheers
Dave