Connect with us

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bama, Aug 18, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Bama

Bama

Aug 18, 2011
    Hello all! Just signed up here. I'm currently starting my second year of Industrial Electricity/ Electronics degree and hope to find lots of good info here. :cool:

2. davelectronic

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
    Hello and welcome, iam a hobbyist, my skills span about 8 years or so self tought, my joining was as a hobbyist, your path sounds as though your on a profesional path. Since becoming a member ive found all levels of knowlege, yet the site forum is interesting and there is always a diverse range of subjects to look in on. Hope you find it as interesting as i do. Dave.

3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Welcome Bama, Some serious study you have ahead of you there ;)
    I have been working in various fields of the electronics industry for 30+ years.
    Started by doing my trade time with Telecom in New Zealand, then working for myself in computer, and audio/video electronics repair. More recent times still A/V and access control industry but went back to working for a boss, much less stressful ;)

Just changed jobs last week and now into the repair and maintenance of surveying equip by Trimble. Some seriously hi tech gear

cheers
    Dave

Ask a Question