Maker Pro
Maker Pro

newbie needs basic help please

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Encosed a copy of basic diagram. I have not included fuses or circuit breakers but you can add as you see fit.

Main contactors are shown as 2 lines and 1 auxiliary contact but you will find most contactors have 3 lines and probably 2 sets of auxiliary, 1 n/o and 1 n/c.

I assumed from you that the timer outputs 24vac through #1 and #2 although I have never seen this previously.(usually just no volt relay contacts)
You will see limit switches in the control circuit and not in the power circuit as you indicated.

Pencil sketch for me today also.....:)

Cheers....

Attachments

• Controller.jpg
    Controller.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 66

drunkseamonkeys

Feb 8, 2015
Encosed a copy of basic diagram. I have not included fuses or circuit breakers but you can add as you see fit.

Main contactors are shown as 2 lines and 1 auxiliary contact but you will find most contactors have 3 lines and probably 2 sets of auxiliary, 1 n/o and 1 n/c.

I assumed from you that the timer outputs 24vac through #1 and #2 although I have never seen this previously.(usually just no volt relay contacts)
You will see limit switches in the control circuit and not in the power circuit as you indicated.

Pencil sketch for me today also.....:)

Cheers....
Your the man ,that makes more sense to put them on the controll side .it took me like 20 min to understand your schematic....lol...i can do house wiring all day..lol im more of a fabricator by nature and do construction on the daily and a gardener by hobby.....anyways your a lifesaver