Connect with us

New to the board, need help identifying a plug

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by dumpsteryak, Mar 2, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. dumpsteryak


    Mar 2, 2013
    Hello all, i need help identifying a plug. Anyone have any idea what it is called? Its connected to a 12v stepper motor.

    Any ideas will be appreciated. its very similar to the pcie plugs. Im looking for the male/female plug ends to make an adapter to go between this plug and the female end that is on the circuit board.
  2. CocaCola


    Apr 7, 2012
    Go to these companies sites and start browsing, take measurements of your existing plug before you start...


    Or you can start flipping pages at one of the larger distributors like Mouser or Digikey...

    Unless some knows the plug off hand this is what anyone of use would need to do to identify the plug, it's just leg work...
  3. KJ6EAD


    Aug 13, 2011
    Often, there will be a manufacturer's logo and/or model series identifier molded onto one end of the shell.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day