Connect with us

Need help identifying a connector

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Martin Ingström, Jan 13, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. I have a Fujitsu-Siemens Lifebook 4546 with a broken harddisk connector. I
    do not know where this connector come from (Molex, AMP etc etc). Check the
    pictures below. I think it has 60 positions organized in two rows and it is
    the brown plastic device that you flip down to secure the cable that is
    broken. This notebook is way to good and expensive to be thrown away just
    because of this. Any help would be appreciated. (yes, it is superglue on the brown thing.
    I tried to glue it together but it didn't help because the "fingers" is
    broken off).

  2. Hobbit

    Hobbit Guest


    Could be JAE. Try hawking your pictures around the customer service
    departments of the top connector manufacturers. They are often very helpful
    at identifying product.
  3. Thanks for the tip. I will try that.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day