Maker Pro
Maker Pro

My Capstone options?

Foxkoun

Dec 17, 2014
So I've been going over this for more than a few months at this point, and the list so far is:
Robot
Tricorder (star trek)
Quadcopter
VR headset

I've considered best to hold off on some of those I listed as they may have been done to death..but what else can I try for understanding my options and what would be fit without breaking the wallet? For now it's just the generate ideas phase as I'm only in my 3rd quarter, but 4 quarters left is still a short time.

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
So I've been going over this for more than a few months at this point, and the list so far is:
Robot
Tricorder (star trek)
Quadcopter
VR headset

I've considered best to hold off on some of those I listed as they may have been done to death..but what else can I try for understanding my options and what would be fit without breaking the wallet? For now it's just the generate ideas phase as I'm only in my 3rd quarter, but 4 quarters left is still a short time.
done to death also means more documentation and examples.
Of course, you could perhaps do something different with an existing idea... like an inverted quadcopter or a robot with a 'reaction wheel'
http://www.i-programmer.info/news/169-robotics/6769-cubli-a-reaction-wheel-drive-robot.html