Maker Pro
Maker Pro

[META WOO WOO] Is it normal that posts get deleted here if its about free energy and overunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MystD

Dec 9, 2015
This really bugs me, why delete my post? If free energy and overunity is bullshit wouldn't it be a good thing if I tested the vortex coil and then posted that it doesn't work so others don't waste their time building one?

I Just wanted some pointers on how to test that thing correctly so I don't think it works and spread bullshit.

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
Hi MystD. Can I ask you why you think you can get free energy? Please define the free bit.
Thanks
Adam

MystD

Dec 9, 2015
The free energy and overunity guys say it comes from an energy source we haven't yet discovered and some of them claim they have found a way to gain energy from it. Some call it the ether some 4th dimension there are probably other names. I know it sounds stupid, but there must be something about it if there are so many ppl building that thing.

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
So what do you understand so far on how they get this free energy.

MystD

Dec 9, 2015
Not much they throw around some fancy geometry math, build that coil and measure it and say it works. For a layman like me it sounds good. But I'm not stupid if it was just a couple of vids I'd just just ignore it but since there is so much material on the net I decided to test that thing. I don't plan on studying physics to understand how it works or how it can't work. So I thought up that in my eyes simple and foolproof test to measure if it works or not. Nobody really tried to help me out all a got is that it's bullshit and can't work. No explanation nothing, not even a comment on if my test is good or bad. Was asked to supply links and now my thread is gone. I'm really disappointed and I've really started to dislike forums. I really don't get why beginners are treated like this in pretty much every board and it always boils down to this: board members know so much they don't even intend to share their knowledge, 80% of the mods and admins are preoccupied playing god and punishing everyone that don't share their view or are deemed unworthy for whatever reason. I've always thought forums are there to exchange knowledge, help another and exist to be an archive of these discussions. But it's more like a battefield of egos where one has to swallow gallons of trash to get some tiny bit of information.

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
MystD There is an element of truth in what you have said. But you will find this forum better than the rest I promise you. You have to remember we all do this for free and to try and explain to someone why can be time consuming and complex. And you yourself indicate you wouldn't understand the Physics behind the explanation.

So most of the time people just raise their eyebrows and sigh oh not another one. I have not looked into Vortex coils so I can't comment yet, but don't hold out much hope of me agreeing :). I will see if I can get some time to have a look. Also please tell me any that you know of the multi billion pound research companies that are pumping endless amounts of money into cracking this, I would be interested to know who they are.
Adam

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Hi MystD,
Nobody is battling you!
If you search this forum, you will find many questions like yours.
People have been scamming others for centuries. Nothing will change for centuries to come either.
I f you read my response to you in your original thread, you would have seen that money does change hands. If it was free! why talk about money?
They show washing machine motors running in reverse or motors generating higher voltage!. These are just transformers transforming one voltage to another, whether step up or step down! But they don't show step down do they! of course not!
What you are seeing or being told is an inverter! crude? yes! sometimes an inductor! crude? yes!

You also saw for yourself, their equipment plugged into mains! Do I need to say more?

MystD

Dec 9, 2015
I'm not sure what you mean, what I've read is that companies already know these technologies and keep them hidden so they can continue selling energy. Which would be really bad if it's true.
I don't need someone to teach me physics. I'd be happy to get just a short answer or just a link with some material for me to read that is on topic and not get my posts and threads deleted.

I've seen people use solar panels and batteries with vortex coils. I've been following free energy and overunity for a couple of years now. I know a lot of shit stuff that's on the net too. Like I wrote several times: I've decided to test this since people have worked for years on that coil. It's not some singe vid bullshit. It's either a well thought trough scam where they invested a ton of time and mony in. They are just plain stupid or it works for reasons we don't understand yet.

Last edited:

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
So don't you think that a phone company selling phones that never needed charging wouldn't sell many? Not quite the same as Cadbury chocolate inventing the ever lasting chocolate bar. There are a lot more companies out there other than the energy and battery companies.

MystD

Dec 9, 2015
That depends there are a lot of asshats in this world, just look at how bill gates earned his wealth. I wouldn't be surprised if some companies use illegal tactics to surpress such things. But I'm also well aware that it is very unlikely. There was a time where Humanity thought the earth was flat, so I won't dismiss these peoples clams that they have found a new energy source. What I need to find out is why they claim it are they scamming or is there truth to it.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Have you actually read any response?
Or is that the bankers fault too?
Bill Gates is not hiding energy! He is like you too, still trying to get a laptop run for days on one battery!
Watch the simplest video to show a scam!

MystD

Dec 9, 2015
That is one of many videos and has nothing to do with what I want to build. Show me one that disproves the vortex coil. Bill gates was just an example.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
MystD, please, there is no such thing as a vortex coil....You have already been sucked in!
A vortex is wind, not farts, real wind!
Imagine a helicopter going straight down, it would pick up speed (that's free) and even the force of the blades pitch changing to positive pitch wont save it! The vortex drags it to ground and crashes!

MystD

Dec 9, 2015
Vortex coil is just the name of that coil I don't think it has anything to do with a real vortex. Torus Coil would be a better name for it. I really see no point in discussing this with you. You seem to be set in your tracks and that's completly fine but I'm set in my tracks too. So I'm gonna build that thing and you can tell me I told you so when I've tested it and it doesn't work.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Ok, we will part to agree to disagree?
How many threads do you have open on this subject now? 2 or 3?
I will read them all and hopefully learn something!
Oh BTW, before I go, yes the earth was thought to be flat! We were supposed to have been monkeys..That has been proven to be untrue too!

MystD

Dec 9, 2015
3 With the deleted one. I'd like my original thread back though, but I've never seen any mod or admin admit that they were rash with the delete and brought anything back.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Sorry, I am not sure if this site has moderators!
What do they look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.