Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Looking for TX-RX @ 433MHz

atomosrl

Apr 22, 2024
Hello everybody,
I'm looking for a pair of TX-RX modules @ 433MHz.
Something like this

9cb78573152e4dceb180ea25bed1461f.png
1ea174ea40f547aea766bb0f4162f2d1.png

I need 4 channel remote control. I don't need single output (like open collector). I've a microcontroller onboard and I can receive serial signals.

I'm looking for European supplier.
Any name?
Thanks
Stefano

atomosrl

Apr 22, 2024
So be more specific on just what type of output you require.
In my application I need 4 button on the remote control (like my previous image).
For the receiver I need a simple module to be soldered on my pcb board.
At the moment my module has 4 open collector output (one per remote button).
This is a good solution for the application but I can use also a "serial output" receiver
because I've onboard microcontroller that can read serial data

I'm preferably looking for the manufacturer, not a distributor
Thanks
Stefano

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
At the moment my module has 4 open collector output (one per remote button).
This is a good solution for the application but I can use also a "serial output" receiver
because I've onboard microcontroller that can read serial data
Goto # 3.

Being more specific, as it seems a blood out of a stone situation, do you need it say to drive servos or speed controllers or perhaps just n/o or n/c relays?
I understand there is a uC that can read serial data but what do you intend to do with it once you presumably know how to program the uC?
Reason is as there would be plenty of off the shelf devices that would do the job and be available for a few cents (like the ones you show) much less than just the parts required to make the project.
You need to have a clear idea of what you are trying to achieve.
Currently you have a wheel for a round thing but nothing else so to speak.

Last edited:

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
Something like this
What's wrong with the module you show?
I'm looking for European supplier.
No way. You may find a merchant who sells from Europe (e.g. Ebay, Amazon, ...), but this kind of cheap module is invariably made in Asia.
I can receive serial signals.
It is imho highly unlikely you find a module with serial output. This kind of remote control is usually used to control one out of four outputs via a dedicated button on the transmitter. Users usually don't want to decipher a serial protocol. Use 4 GPIOs on your µC to read the output from the receiver.

atomosrl

Apr 22, 2024
What's wrong with the module you show?
we have only one supplier and when want to check market to reduce costs.
No way. You may find a merchant who sells from Europe (e.g. Ebay, Amazon, ...), but this kind of cheap module is invariably made in Asia.
our supplier design and build in Italy. No other producers in Europe?
It is imho highly unlikely you find a module with serial output. This kind of remote control is usually used to control one out of four outputs via a dedicated button on the transmitter. Users usually don't want to decipher a serial protocol. Use 4 GPIOs on your µC to read the output from the receiver.
4 single GPIOs are perfect. I wrote about serial only to open another door because I've a microncontroller on board, not just RX and relays :)
Thanks
Stefano

atomosrl

Apr 22, 2024
Goto # 3.

Being more specific, as it seems a blood out of a stone situation, do you need it say to drive servos or speed controllers or perhaps just n/o or n/c relays?
I understand there is a uC that can read serial data but what do you intend to do with it once you presumably know how to program the uC?
Reason is as there would be plenty of off the shelf devices that would do the job and be available for a few cents (like the ones you show) much less than just the parts required to make the project.
You need to have a clear idea of what you are trying to achieve.
Currently you have a wheel for a round thing but nothing else so to speak.
Sorry if I explained myself poorly.
I designed both the hardware and the firmware. I have no problem with C.
I am looking for a European manufacturer for the 4 button remote control and receiver similar to the images I sent.
The receiver can be with 4 GPIOs or other. I adapt, the MCU has enough resources to handle any datas.
Thank you
Regards
Stefano

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
not 10.000. We need lots of 100/500/1000 pcs

what Delta Prime was hinting at, and you didnt pick up on, is that a manufacturer is going to want to produce them in
multi 1000 batches. not a few 100 here and there

As others have said .... the Asian, aka China, region is your best bet

atomosrl

Apr 22, 2024
what Delta Prime was hinting at, and you didnt pick up on, is that a manufacturer is going to want to produce them in
multi 1000 batches. not a few 100 here and there

As others have said .... the Asian, aka China, region is your best bet
I apologize, I wrote about 100 pieces because our current supplier makes minimum batches of 250 pieces, I assumed that other Europeans also did it too.
The problem for Far East suppliers is certifications. The products we use now already have radio precompliance.
In any case, if I understand correctly, there are no European producers of these objects. Do you have any Asian producers to recommend?
Thank you