Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Looking for BWD 272A (power supply) repair manual

mikie_121

Jun 24, 2009
Hi

I'm trying to find the circuit diagram for the Power Supply model number 272A made by bwd.

The unit has lost voltage control and only current control produces any output. I'd love to get it going again because it has a fantastic 10 turn pot on the voltage control and a range of 0 to 50V.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thread copied to 'Electronic Repair'. Sorry

Last edited:

oldAussieradio

Jul 21, 2021
Hi

I'm trying to find the circuit diagram for the Power Supply model number 272A made by bwd.

The unit has lost voltage control and only current control produces any output. I'd love to get it going again because it has a fantastic 10 turn pot on the voltage control and a range of 0 to 50V.

Hi

oldAussieradio

Jul 21, 2021
Hello Mikie 121...I realise a lot of water has passed under the bridge since your post, but did you ever find the cct for the BWD 272A ? The reason I ask is that I am looking for the same. I would appreciate your response if you are still around.
oldAussieradio