Maker Pro
Maker Pro

knock knock

michael91

Aug 30, 2011
hello friends, my name is Michael nice to meet you all and i welcome any questions and all advice! i am relatively young in the electronics field besides the usual childhood curiosity/basic repairs.i am a certified mechanic and i love love LOVE to solve problems and fix things.not just things but EVERYTHING in all realms of life lol.realy though what brought me to this site [which i must say is truly Awesome] is my love for the little guy and my desire to succeed in my field of expertise.the auto/truck repair/upgrades and adaptions/hydrogen fuel cell exploration and use thereof.far from expert but thats what makes it life and not a stagnant death rite?so with that said my main focus at the present time is finding a way to "trick"a microprocessor that takes voltage (0 to 1)volt and uses that as a reading to convert into binary code to be read and turned into action via computer outputs/actuators.the voltage is in millivolts and the reaction times are in milliseconds.pretty exciting stuff i must say!thank you and nice to meet you all hope to here from you soon!(rents almost due) that was a joke.kinda.q:)

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hi Michael,
welcome to the forums :)

enjoy your stay, what country are you from ?

cheers
Dave

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
Welcome

Hi to you michael91.
Welcome to the forum, i dont, or should i say have not got round to much digital stuff yet, more analogue electronics, and electrical engineering, i must get my head in some more books on TTL and other smaller electronics, my biggest fascination which bores most to tears is power, and power supply construction and design.

Any way hope you enjoy the forum and all the diverse rage of topics, and there are lots, see you on the boards. Dave. :)

michael91

Aug 30, 2011
thanks for the "howdy yall!"

thanx guys for the reply had you not im not sure i would have found this site again.god bless 4 yr olds! i realy like this site thanx again and nice to meet you.im from The Dalles Oregon USA. see you around:)

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
Welcome aboard Michael! Great to have you here :)

michael91

Aug 30, 2011
hello dave i dont know how that(your field) could be boreing!~especialy with all the solar "in my neck of the woods"hydro,and wind" and all the other sources of "power"mankind is attempting to utilize!!!thank you for the welcome!you never know some of mankinds biggest leaps were from the smallest steps!as history tells( true or not lol)goodday!