Maker Pro
Maker Pro

icircuit

kingofjong

Aug 14, 2014
Hi

Does any one know if the icircuit circuit simulation and builder for windows 10 has subcircuits. I noticed on the mac version that it has subcircuits, but I can't find that in the windows version.

Thanks

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
Don't know why that matters here.
Because crossposting is generally not well received by our forum members. They put effort into working on a post while on another forum the same happens.

Remember that membership here is free, answers are given voluntarily. Nobody gets paid, nobody has shall demand answers

kingofjong

Aug 14, 2014
I deleted my post on the other forum. I will start a new thread in this forum with my questions. I did not know about crossposting rule. Thank you for letting me know.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I am cancelling my account in the other forum.

you didn't have to do that, there's nothing wrong with belonging to multiple forums ...... just gets difficult when the same Q is asked across multiple forums :)

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
There is a protocol for posting the same question on multiple forums: First, post the question on just ONE forum, although you may be a member and have posting privileges on other forums. Second, wait at least a few days for a response. Third, if someone does respond, enter into a dialog with them. Fourth, if there is NO response after a reasonable period of time, say two weeks, it would be reasonable to assume that no one is going to respond. Fifth, it would then be appropriate to post the same question again on a different forum. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Patience is the key. If you truly need an instantaneous answer and a good solution, go hire someone knowledgeable in the field. Don't abuse the good will and efforts others put forth to help you.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
By the way do you know if Icircuit windows has the subcircuit feature?
According to the information at the bottom of this page it does:

"You can also create sub circuits to introduce new elements and componentize your designs.
No matter your skill set, you'll be playing with circuits in no time with iCircuit."

Have you made friends with Google yet? It can save you a lot of time finding answers to questions that have already been answered.

kingofjong

Aug 14, 2014
Okay look know one is forcing people to answer a post. Hence if you see a duplicate post don't answer it.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
If I were a moderator of this forum, and I observed a member consistently making simultaneous duplicate posts on other forums, despite repeated warnings that such posting are not acceptable forum behavior here, I have a much simpler solution than not answering those duplicate posts: Ban the poster from this forum.