Connect with us

Flyback transformer.

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by [email protected], Sep 13, 2008.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest

    I have a Mitsubishi C5470NS monitor in a cnc machine.The flyback has
    packed in and we`re having trouble sourcing one.The number appears to
    MS11 or MSH 1 RAD 193 R634 P51 SA1
    Is there a way of knowing what to substitute without schematics?
  2. ian field

    ian field Guest

  3. Curtis Brown

    Curtis Brown Guest

    just replace the flyback with a power transformer from a broken clock radio.
    works for me.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day