KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
I don't understand your question.

What does the picture represent?
What do you want us to do?

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
They're not symbols I recognize, but appear to be from a drawing inside the chassis.
What's the make and model of your CRT main device?

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Oh I think I know what these symbols are. The diagrams represent the image displayed on a CRT and they indicate what the controls adjust. If that's right, the controls are:

P1 "FH" - could be field hold aka vertical hold - adjusts the free-running frequency of the field oscillator so it will synchronise with field sync pulses.
P2 "FASE" - I don't know what this means.
P3 isn't shown.
P4 probably adjusts the horizontal position and is used to centre the image horizontally on the screen.
P5 probably adjusts the vertical linearity.
P6 "FV" - don't know
P7 looks like the height adjustment
P8 vertical position
P9 is called the "keystone" adjustment; it adjusts the angle of the picture at the sides so they are parallel with each other. There is usually also a "parallelogram" adjustment associated with the keystone adjustment.
P10 is called the east-west pincushion adjustment; it adjusts the left and right sides of the picture so they are straight.
P11 looks like the width adjustment.
P12 has no symbol.
P13 has no symbol.

HTH

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
P2 "FASE" - I don't know what this means. = Phase

Lyallpur

Nov 24, 2013
Oh I think I know what these symbols are. The diagrams represent the image displayed on a CRT and they indicate what the controls adjust. If that's right, the controls are:

P1 "FH" - could be field hold aka vertical hold - adjusts the free-running frequency of the field oscillator so it will synchronise with field sync pulses.
P2 "FASE" - I don't know what this means.
P3 isn't shown.
P4 probably adjusts the horizontal position and is used to centre the image horizontally on the screen.
P5 probably adjusts the vertical linearity.
P6 "FV" - don't know
P7 looks like the height adjustment
P8 vertical position
P9 is called the "keystone" adjustment; it adjusts the angle of the picture at the sides so they are parallel with each other. There is usually also a "parallelogram" adjustment associated with the keystone adjustment.
P10 is called the east-west pincushion adjustment; it adjusts the left and right sides of the picture so they are straight.
P11 looks like the width adjustment.
P12 has no symbol.
P13 has no symbol.

HTH

Thanks for your responses.