Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Comedy Thread

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
That's nice, we're all different, it takes some people a little longer to catch on.. you must know about the opportunity for mobile MRI rentals because of the power supplies cannot be serviced by the OEM after a give amount of time
that's were I come in. The superconducting magnet is one of the key components, which generates high uniformity magnetic field distribution in the diameter sensitive volume (DSV). The power supply is essential, used to excite and demagnetize superconducting magnet. When in the excitation stage, the power supply charges to the magnet. During the demagnetization, the energy in magnet is fed back to the power grid through the power supply.
The demand is incredible we got a 18-wheeler Big Rig in North America traveling Non-Stop to various healthcare clinics,hospitals,institutions.
C. Wang et al., "Numerical Simulation and Experimental Validation of Internal Heating in Vacuum Pressure Impregnation Process for High Field Coil," in IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 1-5, Sept. 2023, Art no. 7700605, doi: 10.1109/TASC.2023.3266788.
keywords: {Heating systems;Heat transfer;Superconducting coils;Epoxy resins;Superconducting magnets;Insulation;Curing;Epoxy resin;internal heating;radiation heat leakage;superconducting coil;vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI)},

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
When do you have a smart bulb?

"Alexa turn off the light" is smart.
"Alice. Please turn off the light dear"
If you get a voice feedback like "Honey. I am busy making dinner" is normal

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
It had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult.
It`s not. Mine had me trained in two days.

Bill Dana