Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Clone Buster

Inspectorcritic

Apr 29, 2010
The army built me one many years ago and I have forgotten how. Is what the device is an "Air Concoussion Device" Or a "Infransonic defense weapon." Used in "Android Warfare."

The parameters of the device gulps air in and shoots it back out near the speed of electricity. Up to 100 feet to knock down and blow out a candle is the desire range for urban warfare.

The air concoussion is oscillating rapid. When pointed at your legs the pounding circut penetrates the flesh to the bone and gives a sensation of "Bone Rattling".

When a "Android is targeted: synthetic person, artificialy created from bio matter.

The bio matter drops off and reveals the most ugly, horrifying monster never even dreamed by a Hollywood script writer.

From what I recall :the tube is brass, inside diameter the size of a nickel. Length about 12 inches long either intergrated into the tube or exterior. 4 C size batteries or 2 or 3 AA.
There is a stop plate at both ends. A disck is put inside inbetween. The two electric leads on both ends.
The port end, a speaker fabric covers the opening. Some how from electricaly like a magnets repeling poles; the disc is hurled back and forth. Creating air concussion or infransonic wave that beats the bio material off my un-recognized enemy the android.

There may be some special metalused. I forgot the name of it, if you can remeber. When a electrical charge is applied on this metal that is in contact with a dissimilar metal it will repel its self.

So I need the electric heart, how much electricity if any is multiplied. Could I go a straight 3 volts from the battery to achiev this or do I need a voltage multiplier?:confused:

Here are some suspected "Androids" in this video> It might be profitable to build such an apperatus and make it commercial availible. It is relatively safe for humans. There my be a growing market for one.
[

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Aside from me not being sure if you are after information about a weapon you've seen in a science fiction movie, you're unlikely to get much assistance here in building a weapon.

Inspectorcritic

Apr 29, 2010
You mean their is no hope for us genuine humans?

But their is a bright future for a synthetic person, artificialy created from bio-matter in a under ground troglodyte cave labratory.

To encroach and overwhelm and use human flesh as their source of nutrision.

Because we might harm them, hurt their synthetic feelins, by not lying down and let them sever our limbs and drag us back to their caves in burlap sacks.

Pulling the wool off their jesus-cide cloned army, is so raceses, and descriminating!

(By the way are you one?)

55pilot

Feb 23, 2010
Someone's gonna be in trouble for not locking the door behind them at the loony bin and letting the inmates out!

---55p

Last edited: