Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Battery eliminators for Smartphone devices

Prashantakerkar

Aug 7, 2017
Can Battery eliminator circuit integrated in the Smartphone device either internally or externally will increase the Smartphone user to operate the device for more time in terms of hours,days without shutting down?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
How would you add one internally? There isn't much free space in a phone :confused:

Prashantakerkar

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks.

I Feel with advancement in Nanotechnology,the Battery Eliminator circuit can / may be integrated in the Smartphone devices. The limited space constraints in the Smartphone may be overcomed.

The problem which we see in most of the Smartphone devices are that they shutdown lesser than a day (even fully charged internal Battery).

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I Feel with advancement in Nanotechnology,the Battery Eliminator circuit can / may be integrated in the Smartphone devices. The limited space constraints in the Smartphone may be overcomed.

if it were feasibly possible, don't you think it would already be done ?

The problem which we see in most of the Smartphone devices are that they shutdown lesser than a day (even fully charged internal Battery).

and what does that have to do with your first statement ?

Prashantakerkar

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks.

Nanotechnology is compact version of manufacturing microchips which will fit in the Smartphone device if I am not wrong.

R&D efforts in integrating Battery Eliminator circuit internally or externally in Smartphone devices using nanotechnology can be worth evaluating. This are my views.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Last edited:

Prashantakerkar

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks.

I mean embedding nanochips in the Smartphone device which will perform the job of battery Eliminator circuit either internally or externally which can increase Smartphone operations working time in Days without shutting down.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Last edited:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
You can eliminate the battery, but that will leave your phone without power.

Phones tend to have the best batteries economically available. When better batteries are available you can bet the high end phones will be amongst the first to use them.

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
I don't have a smartphone, but don't most of them allow use of the phone at the same time as the phone battery is charging from a mains-powered charger? If so, they already effectively have a battery eliminator!