Maker Pro
Maker Pro

AM Transmitter

vick5821

Jan 22, 2012
Question :
Ahmad required the AM transmitter that can transmit the voice up to 200 meter. Design the transmitter for Ahmad.

So, I need to design a transmitter now. Where should my receiver be ? A AM radio ?

Anyone tried this before ?

Thanks !

Greetings,
Vincent

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
Some people have made very low powered transmitters to activate old valve radios on long and medium wave. These have been given the name of pantry transmitters, look on the net.

Some use valves (tubes) and some use semicoductors. 200m range would put them well into the illegal area in the UK.

What about a baby alarm?

vick5821

Jan 22, 2012
Some people have made very low powered transmitters to activate old valve radios on long and medium wave. These have been given the name of pantry transmitters, look on the net.

Some use valves (tubes) and some use semicoductors. 200m range would put them well into the illegal area in the UK.

What about a baby alarm?
What's baby alarm ?

I bought this AM receiver : http://www.futurekit.com/2009/manual/future/eng/PDF_FK7/FK708tE-1_a3.pdf

So, what is the transmitter that I can built to transmit sound/music to this unit ?

Thanks !

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
A baby alarm is a microphone and low powered transmitter which is put close to the baby. If the baby wakes and makes a noise, the transmitted sound can be heard on a receiver in another room.

I Googled 'pantry transmitter' and got some hits. Most of the vintage-radio ones use valves but I am sure you coud find one using transistors.