Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Ethics of buying electronic modules from Chinese sites?

TCSC47

Mar 7, 2016
Unless you can refute anything I posted I'm not going to do your research for you.

Your head-in-the-sand attitude is typical of many who blindly accept the narrative of 'official' information sources. As someone once said, "the truth is out there" - all you have to do is look for it.

But people are lazy - I am too when it's convenient - but when it's important I take the time, make the effort and derive my own conclusion from the evidence I read. Try it some time.
No, come on give me the references -- if you can. Nothing but a puff of smoke!

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
You (sadly) illustrate one of the reasons why the planet is in such strife right now. You can't, won't or refuse to either look at things from different angles, do any research or make critical decisions yourself. You seem to rely entirely on the media and Government for your input - a massive failing.

I don't purport to know everything or have all the right answers but I won't accept anything AT ALL at face value from the MSM, the BBC, the Government or any other media outlet. The biases are so obvious as to be embarrassing and the lies (more commonly, the lies-by-omission) are rife.

Just pick any of the critical issues of the day - climate? - and dive down that hole for starters. I've already listed many of the areas of concern and the only reason I do so is to try to get others to THINK and to investigate the evidence rather than accept it from those who have 'an agenda' and most certainly don't have YOUR best interests at heart.

I'll bow out of this thread for now. You can either carry on living in a closed world of ignorance or be prepared to be scared by the REAL WORLD out there where no-one is going to comfort you, pay your bills and fix your issues.

It's called LIFE.

Last edited:

TCSC47

Mar 7, 2016
You (sadly) illustrate one of the reasons why the planet is in such strife right now. You can't, won't or refuse to either look at things from different angles, do any research or make critical decisions yourself. You seem to rely entirely on the media and Government for your input - a massive failing.

I don't purport to know everything or have all the right answers but I won't accept anything AT ALL at face value from the MSM, the BBC, the Government or any other media outlet. The biases are so obvious as to be embarrassing and the lies (more commonly, the lies-by-omission) are rife.

Just pick any of the critical issues of the day - climate? - and dive down that hole for starters. I've already listed many of the areas of concern and the only reason I do so is to try to get others to THINK and to investigate the evidence rather than accept it from those who have 'an agenda' and most certainly don't have YOUR best interests at heart.

I'll bow out of this thread for now. You can either carry on living in a closed world of ignorance or be prepared to be scared by the REAL WORLD out there where no-one is going to comfort you, pay your bills and fix your issues.

It's called LIFE.
Sure, there are many things wrong with our society, but you seem to be saying that the solution is to have a oppressive society like Putin's Russia. It has me flummoxed about what is going on in your head.
And I'm still waiting for those references --- or do they not exist? Thought so.

TCSC47

Mar 7, 2016
-----

It's called LIFE.
You started all this aggressive BS, not me, so when challenged you just crawl away ---? As I said, Puff of Smoke.

I just came here to ask what I thought was an interesting, and relevant to our activities, question. Grow up!

Last edited:

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
but you seem to be saying that the solution is to have a oppressive society like Putin's Russia.

Sigh... you can't read either. Where did I say that? (Shoe on other foot) - show me the evidence that 'Putin's Russia' is oppressive then - without citing examples that can also be clearly recognised as such in your own country?

This is rapidly descending into a typical closed-mind conversation. Nothing I say will open your mind. You want me to cite references to HISTORY (like the Minsk Treaties)? I most certainly won't be using media references - lol.

You started all this aggressive BS,
Where's the aggression? Your response in this way is another illustration of someone who requires their 'safe space' - perhaps under your mothers skirt would be appropriate?

I just came here to ask what I thought was an interesting, and relevant to our activities, question. Grow up!
I gave my opinion on that right at the outset. You challenged my opinion and took this to where it has now headed.

At my age, growing up is easy - I'm already there! At your age, you have a LOT to learn. 'Life' being a major part of that learning.

Enjoy your frustrations.