Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Best Oscope's Around

GreenGiant

Feb 9, 2012
So the company that I work for is looking into getting a new Oscilloscope

The first one that they looked at was the Yokogawa DL850, which is a 16 Channel Monster with tons of modules that you can use with it.

My issue is that all the inputs are on the side of it.

My question therefor is what brand do you think makes the best Digital Oscope?

The Yokogawa is also rather slow (100MHz), not that we need anything anywhere near that fast.

We need one with at least 4 channels, I would like something in the 200MHz+ range in case we ever do need it. Extra functions/abilities would be nice as well, like temperature, strain, etc.

Let the discussions begin :p

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
You know I was just about ready to ask this same question, except I was hoping to get an opinion on a hobby level. Hate starting new threads when others are relevant, but I don't want to hijack it either. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two about Oscopes

GreenGiant

Feb 9, 2012
You know I was just about ready to ask this same question, except I was hoping to get an opinion on a hobby level. Hate starting new threads when others are relevant, but I don't want to hijack it either. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two about Oscopes

I will also be looking for a personal one in the near future, so I would encourage discussion about the higher end ones for people with no price limits, and for lower end personal ones as well