Maker Pro
Maker Pro

(Woo Woo) My future creations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctorhaines

Jul 25, 2013
Let me start off by saying that I have many things I have designed and am still working on, that I with every day am pushing harder and harder to make reality. Many of these things I am confident can change the energy crisis as we know it, or revolutionize technology in ways that could change the future.

I am however not in the best of financial situations (and I know what you're thinking, but jobs are not so easy come by in the backwoods town I live in, and I'm 17), and have searched far and wide for individuals who will not label me a scammer or a fake when asking for assistance, both through people I know personally and through avenues like this. I cannot emphasize greatly enough however, that I NEVER ask for financial assistance in the form of being given money, but rather in the acquisition of certain needed components or parts.

And being a new member here with hardly any posts or credibility amongst this forums members, I can fully understand, and do not contend any hesitation to help me, as it is entirely understandable. But with time I hope to meet some people that trust me, and that I can trust equally, to help me be able to bring alive these designs I speak of, and to make them available to the world.

I am Nathaniel Haines, I am an aspiring inventor and scientist of many fields, I know I can create great things... I am just maddeningly stuck in place, because I can't afford to fuel my own ideas.

Get to know me before you say I'm just a scammer... for I assure you in every way possible it isn't the case.

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Hi, Mr Haines, and welcome to the forum.

Tell us something about your best idea so we can get an idea of what you are talking about. If it has merit, you will get help here.

Bob

GonzoEngineer

Dec 2, 2011
I can't count anymore the number of young guy's like you that I have helped by giving away parts I don't need or want anymore. Let us know what you need, and maybe we can help.:D

Doctorhaines

Jul 25, 2013
Just in seeing these first two posts I have great confidence about this site... You wouldn't believe that pretty much all of the places I've gone to (particularly online) and talked to people already, have consistantly yeilded the same response, I have been called a scammer countless times (mainly because I'm a "kid looking for a quick buck" or even for no reason, merely because I talked about requesting financial aide), and this is quite literally the first place in which the first responses to my posts like this one were friendly.. It was getting to be incredibly disheartening, especially since my senior high school year is coming up quick and my science fair entree is currently what my future education hinges upon, since I don't function well at school due to Aspergers and resultantly don't have a stellar GPA, nor the money to get into university/college by traditional means. I'm hoping to catch the eye of someone with my works, and I have a feeling I will.

I have many a design in my mind and saved up just waiting to be materialized. I have enough different ideas to be able to be intended for having applications in nearly any field or industry. From agriculture, to transportation, to power production, and more.

Having said that..

One I'm currently trying to hone focus on, is a fuel free vehicle. The first model would be a smaller one (approx. 6.5ft long/4ft wide/3.5ft tall), carrying 1 passenger, having amphibeous capability (be able to drive right from land to water, and vise versa), carry 25-50lbs cargo, attain speeds of 30mph/land 15-20mph/water, run primarily on solar power (100% on solar during the day, with a battery pack for a minimum of 10-20 miles of dark driving, or 1-2 hours of power to internal devices), will have high power LED headlights, and more that I can explain if this sounds interesting.

This is one of my "better" ideas, and Ive done the math of what surface area I'd need for certain solar panels to produce x Volts/Amps/watts, and with all the electrical components it would have, how many Volts/Amps/watts it would need to function during maximum operational power draw (all electrical components running at 100%), and know undoubtedly it would work, like I said, I just don't have the money to create it.

I also have many, many other designs I plan to build, many of which I believe can do a lot of good. The fuel free vehicle is just BARELY the tip of the iceberg

My most prized design (one that I unfortunately won't reveal publicly until I build a proto and patent it, if it works) is one that I feel strongly will work based on my calculations, and has been thought of as obsurd and impossible, by any and all people I mentioned the concept to, because it pretty much defies the laws of thermodynamics, and its principle of design is "negating entropy", called E.N.M, or Entropy Negation Module, a perpetual energy machine. Again, from what I know, I am PRETTY SURE it'd work, not 100% positive, but extremely confident in it, and fortunately enough, it'd only take around 200-300$ in materials to test it. This design in particular is my utmost holy grail. For if it functions as intended, it would make all fuels of any kind completely obsolete (in regards to the production of usable energy).

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
you have just crossed the line sorry

Perpetual motion machines are impossible

go learn some real physics

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.