Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Washing machine selector

nabeelabasy

Oct 20, 2012
Hi
I want to know if anybody can help me with finding selector like in the attachment photo, i searched on the internet for 2 weeks and i didnt find anything or where can i buy it.
Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,242

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
Washing machine model number? I'm sure with that you can find replacements from the manufacture or a service outlet...

What is it, you state 'selector' but it only appears to have two contacts thus it leads me to believe it's some type of timer, switch or sensor not a selector as two pins doesn't give you much logic unless you get into serial commutations that is generally well beyond the tech put in most washing machines...

nabeelabasy

Oct 20, 2012
Thanks for fast reply
on the module (pcb) written siemens 5WK51317, the washing machine model is siemens (and can fit bosch too),there is a photo in the attachments for the module.
yes its not exactly "selector" its the wheel where you select the program of the washing machine (i think its has 15 positsions and when you turn around you hear a "tik"), the two contacts for the main electricity AC 220v.There is another photo for the "timer" and you can see there is a 9 pin in the other side.
about asking the manufacture i dont think it will sell you only the "timer" they will sell you all the module.so i hope i make my self clear now.
Thanks

Washing machine model number? I'm sure with that you can find replacements from the manufacture or a service outlet...

What is it, you state 'selector' but it only appears to have two contacts thus it leads me to believe it's some type of timer, switch or sensor not a selector as two pins doesn't give you much logic unless you get into serial commutations that is generally well beyond the tech put in most washing machines...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,259
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,206

Raven Luni

Oct 15, 2011
Are you sure thats all thats gone? If its just a switch afterall then it stands to reason that it would be alot more tolerant than other components

nabeelabasy

Oct 20, 2012
Hi
today i ask the Siemens/Bosch manufacture in my country and as i thought they only sell the module but NOT the "timer", In the website "Siemens spare parts site" , i searched with the code thats written on the "timer" (525102) and i found something but there is no picture for it and its called "Program Table"(http://www.siemens-eshop.com/eshop/siemens/gb/prodlg.htm?Maktx=525102&eshoptype=A)
so i dont know if it is the "timer" and another thing they dont ship Out of UK.