Maker Pro
Maker Pro

US based PCB manufacturer

Colin Mitchell

Aug 31, 2014
"the problem is for us as customers we have no idea who are the good reliable ones and who are the bad ones "
We have just told you who are cheap and reliable.

From my website:

Here is a website that compares the cost of making a PCB from different manufacturers: http://pcbshopper.com/

Many of the manufacturers are a RIP-OFF They quote $36.00 for 3 boards plus $15.00 delivery.
But the size of the board is 3cm x 3cm.
Who wants a board 3cm x 3cm ????
When you peel away all the SCAMs, there are only a few manufacturers who offer low prices.

Any of the cheap "rubbish" from China is due to the client wanting a cheap board. Don't blame the manufacturer.

vicky song

Mar 16, 2015
the problem is for us as customers we have no idea who are the good reliable ones and who are the bad ones :(

Dave
Well, we also have no idea who are the good customer and who are the bad ones...
Life is a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you gonna get if you don't give it a try. :)

Darksakul

Feb 21, 2017
I've used seeed studio fusion as my pcb manufacturer several times on my projects and they're pretty good quality and service. They're not us based pcb manufacturer, their factory is located in Shenzhen, China, but the shipping time is just about a week.

Filippo

Apr 21, 2017
Don't know about the US, here in Italy/Europe albapcb.com - end their ecommerce - is the real deal.

I ended up on this thread by looking for some info abut customs clearance, tho.
How can I ship electronics to the US?
I mean, how can I ship elecronics to the US without spending too much due to the customs clearance?