Maker Pro
Maker Pro

TV HANNSPREE HG1143 main board 715G3805-M1C-000-005B schema / suggestions

pronic

Sep 30, 2016
Hi all,

I have a Hannspree TV HG1143 with no image. The sound is ok, the keyboard and remote control are working, the display back-lights are working, but the image is still black (no video/no menu).
This problem has appeared when some water has flowed in the cable provider receiver :(. Probably the receiver short-circuit has affected the TV main board). I tried to use all input ports (HDMI, RGB, antenna port) but it has the same behavior.
I attached the image with TV main board and TV model.

Have anyone the schema for this TV main board 715G3805-M1C-000-005B to provide me, please? (it is used too for Sharp LC-32LE320E model)

Also, can anyone, please, to advise me how can I to check/repair this TV main board?

Best Regards!

Attachments

• placa_video_mica.jpg
    placa_video_mica.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 229
  • model_tv.jpg
    model_tv.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 303

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
I guess my first question would be are you sure that your TV video is bad, or could it be just the damage to
the 'cable provided receiver', which must have surely taken the main hit?

pronic

Sep 30, 2016
I guess my first question would be are you sure that your TV video is bad, or could it be just the damage to
Yes, it is a problem with my TV because I tried to use all input ports (HDMI, RGB, antenna port) without the provider receiver connected. I used the antenna cable directly and my PC to send the signal to the TV and no image.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009

he did comment that he wasn't seeing any TV menu, which confirms the actual TV

to the OP please again confirm if you do or don't get any actual TV menu ( NOT talking about any menu from the STB)

This problem has appeared when some water has flowed in the cable provider receiver :(. Probably the receiver short-circuit has affected the TV main board). I tried to use all input ports (HDMI, RGB, antenna port) but it has the same behavior.

so how would it get between the external cable provider box and the TV ?

Dave

pronic

Sep 30, 2016
please again confirm if you do or don't get any actual TV menu
No, I don't get any actual TV menu.

so how would it get between the external cable provider box and the TV ?
I'm not pretty sure, but I guess the communication between the cable provider box and TV was a HDMI cable.
Also, I've tried to use all HDMI ports, VGA port, Antenna Port and Euroscart ports, but I have the same problem.

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
I did a quick Google search and found a lot of complaints about your model, most of which are made in China, and must be under contract to be made in other countries. I haven't seen access to a schematic, which is what you
asked for in your original post. For whatever reason, it sure sounds like a problem with your television.
Hopefully someone else here will find you that schematic so you can localize the problem.

pronic

Sep 30, 2016
I found that this main board is used too for Sharp LC-32LE320E TV (model no 715G3805-M1A-000-005Y). This main board for Sharp TV has another software, but I think that has the same electronic parts.
Maybe someone have a schematic for this board.