Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Sourcing ACS758 hall effect current sensor

stube40

Feb 9, 2010
Any good suggestions where I can get hold of the Allegro ACS758 hall effect current sensor in low quantities with short lead times? I'm in Australia, but shipping costs aren't important.

I've already tried RS, Farnell and Digikey - all out of stock and long delays before new stock.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
If you're still in the process of designing, look for a part that is more readily available.

I looked on digikey's web site for current sensors that were in stock and got 6 pages of them. Perhaps you can find an alternative.

I tried all the places I could think of, and I couldn't find the part you're after either :-(

NickS

Apr 6, 2010
102 in stock at newark as of time of this post

link

It looks like ACS758 is just the base part number and since you did not further specify the link is applicable to your question. However it may not be the exact version of the part you are looking for(SMT).

stube40

Feb 9, 2010
102 in stock at newark as of time of this post

link

It looks like ACS758 is just the base part number and since you did not further specify the link is applicable to your question. However it may not be the exact version of the part you are looking for(SMT).

Thanks, for that. I hadn't tried Newark. Unfortunately, it is not the variation I'm after - I need the ACS758LCB-100B-PFF-T, but it is good to have an alternative to try in future!

Thanks.

NickS

Apr 6, 2010
Have you tried contacting Allegro microsystems to see if they will sell direct. It looks like they have regional reps as well so you may be able to order from them(but that may require high quantities). If nothing else try to get some samples out of them while waiting for someone to re-stock.