Solve

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by pradeep5500, Jan 31, 2018.

1. pradeep5500

pradeep5500

Can anyone please solve and tell me the output voltage of circuit

Attached Files:

pradeep5500, Jan 31, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. pradeep5500

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Germany-Europe-Earth-Sol System-Milky Way-Laniakea
    This is not a project log, but seemingly an assignment you've been given. I therefore moved it to this section of our forum.
    It is our policy not to do the homeworks for others. We'll be happy to guide you along in finding the solution yourself. You need to show us your own effort first and tell us where you got stuck.

A few points to start with:
    • Can you identify the components used? For starters: What is the function of the transformer to the left?
    • Where does the diagram come from anyway? It is not well drawn. It lacks the usual connection dots. It is not possible to identify where wires only cross or where they make a connection. Also the opamp is shown to be powered by 12 V on both power supply terminals. Surely this needs to be +12 V and -12 V.
    I added teh connection dots where I think they belong.
    I also marked 4 different sections of the schemativ (I, II, III and IV). Can you identify these and dou you know what they do (each section in itself)? This will help you understand the operation of the full circuit.
    To arrive at a value for the output voltage you will also need to know the input current. Otherwise you'll be able to express Vout as a function of the (unknown) input current only: Vout = f(Iin)
    upload_2018-1-31_19-24-35.png

Harald Kapp, Jan 31, 2018
    1. Advertisements

3. pradeep5500

WHONOES

Looks like a precision rectifier.

WHONOES, Feb 13, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question