Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Schematic for a Tenma Signal Tracer/Injector #72-540

Muzitronixman

Apr 19, 2013
I have had my trusty signal tracer for many years now and they don't make them anymore either. I must have hit the thing with too much voltage at some point in time on both the input and output so no injector output or tracer input anymore. I have found that I can get a buzz by touching around the tracer circut so I know it is still working and there is also an injector signal on the board but nothing to the output. The protection circut worked good enough to save the main board even though it is now fryed. Heck, I would just normally tap around with my Tenma tracer/ injector to locate the open components but "duh" I already blew mine up soo not happnin without a schematic. Any of you guys have access to a schem that you could send me? [email protected] Thanking you in advance! ;~) Franklin.

alfa88

Dec 1, 2010
You may want to contact Tenma. They were good enough to send me a pdf of one of their scopes.

Muzitronixman

Apr 19, 2013
Tenma schematic Inquiry

I did cal and leave a message with MCM's technical staff but got no reply back so far. Do you have a working number for Tenma?:confused:

alfa88

Dec 1, 2010
It's been a while. I believe I Emailed them. I'll attach a schematic of the function generator section . Maybe there's some similarities.

Attachments

• Tenma FG.jpg
    Tenma FG.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,937