Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Satistronics shop - Legit or scam?

Franco Maestri

Sep 5, 2017
Hello everyone. I don´t know if this is related a lot with electronic, but this store sells this stuff, so that´s why I´m here. I did buy some components from these guys yesterday (satistronics.com), around 65 bucks, and they don´t answer my emails, and the order is still in process.

The question is, should I worry? Is this a legit website? (it looks like) Did you buy something from them?

Please, help me, it´s a lot of money invested.

Thank you

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Looks like yet another Chinese site selling stuff from Shenzhen. It's possible that after you place your order they run off down to try to buy the parts as cheaply as possible.

It's also possible they hold some stock, who knows?

You'll probably get your order in a month or so. How's the postal service where you live? The package may not be insured or tracked.

Irv

Jun 7, 2017
I just compared a few of their prices with Amazon, not enough savings to make me shop there, as Amazon can be counted on to refund/replace bad merchandise.

Franco Maestri

Sep 5, 2017
I just compared a few of their prices with Amazon, not enough savings to make me shop there, as Amazon can be counted on to refund/replace bad merchandise.
Well, here in Argentina you only can buy stuff on Amazon that's shipped and sold by them, so I never look on that site for electronic components

Franco Maestri

Sep 5, 2017
Looks like yet another Chinese site selling stuff from Shenzhen. It's possible that after you place your order they run off down to try to buy the parts as cheaply as possible.

It's also possible they hold some stock, who knows?

You'll probably get your order in a month or so. How's the postal service where you live? The package may not be insured or tracked.
The argentinian post service is the slowest in the world, so I selected DHL.

"Run off down and try to buy the parts as cheaply as possible"? So, are you saying they don't have stock? That they buy from other places and send me that?

Terry01

Jul 5, 2017
There is a tab for live chat. Top right corner. Emily is online now...LOL! If I was to place a bet I'd say Steve is correct. You'll probably get your stuff in 3 or 4 weeks.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
The argentinian post service is the slowest in the world, so I selected DHL.

Good, but maybe expensive, option.

I can't imagine the Argentinian post can be any slower than China post :)

"Run off down and try to buy the parts as cheaply as possible"? So, are you saying they don't have stock? That they buy from other places and send me that?

I don't know, but I have been to Shenzhen, and I know that holding stock is an expense.

I went to a building that had one floor dedicated to people selling USB sticks. If it's not the world's biggest electronics market, I don't know what else would be.

Franco Maestri

Sep 5, 2017
Well, against all I thought, they answered me and said that my package can be shipped tomorrow. So, thanks to you all that help me!! :)

Joined this website only for this and never thought people here could be this kind!

Again, I can´t be greatful enough!