Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Samsung LTJ460HW01-B Light Panel

davef102003

Jun 24, 2017
I have a Samsung LTJ460HW01-B light panel. I'd like to use the panel as a backing light for a stained glass window. I need to know how to turn on the LEDs. The connectors and LEDs are all intact. I just need to know how to provide power to the connectors. I need to know which pins to connect power to and what type of transformer I need to provide that power. Please excuse me for my lack of electronics knowledge. I put together one other light panel, but I bought new LED strips and a transformer for the task.
-Dave

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I have a Samsung LTJ460HW01-B light panel. I'd like to use the panel as a backing light for a stained glass window. I need to know how to turn on the LEDs. The connectors and LEDs are all intact. I just need to know how to provide power to the connectors. I need to know which pins to connect power to and what type of transformer I need to provide that power. Please excuse me for my lack of electronics knowledge. I put together one other light panel, but I bought new LED strips and a transformer for the task.
-Dave

hi
welcome :)

a photo or two would be really helpful

davef102003

Jun 24, 2017
First image is connectors on back of panel second is connector (disconnected) to LED strip.
IMG_3146.JPG

IMG_3147.JPG

-Dave