Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Rest in Peace, Kris

Rleo6965

Jan 22, 2012
It's been a long time that I did not visited this forum. I'm shocked and very sad to know the Kris have passed away. He was a kind man and willing to help answer even a simple or complicated question of visitors in this forum.

I will miss you Kris .Rest In Peace

Roger

Last edited by a moderator:

Tha fios agaibh

Aug 11, 2014
I highly admired the way that he would patiently answer any questions, even the dumb ones.
He would devote not only his time to work up a schematic for a complete stagger, but a complete parts list to boot!

Ones impact on humanity is more than we realize. Little things, like how you treat people go a long way.

John

PRIYADHARSHINI

Feb 6, 2014
Kris,
i did nt expect this..you are the legend who guides and clarify my doubts very patiently.Really i have shocked to hear this...really we will miss u for upcoming days..we will pray for your family that God will give them good health and support for the upcoming days...your loss is unexpected and can t be tolerable one.
Rest in peace Kris.:(

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
I hadn't heard from him for quite a while and feared something like this might have happened. Very sad to hear it is true, He was a good man who was always willing to help others. I got to know him pretty well through private conversations and considered him a friend. I will miss picking his brain, but most of all, I will miss all the time spent chatting with him. I was in the middle of a couple projects with him. I have lost all ambition to finish these, as such a large part of them was him. The world will miss him on many levels. My sincere condolences go out to his loved ones, which I'm sure are very many...

Jeff
Hi Jeff
I am quite keen to get Kris's projects finished. I know he would want that. When you feel ready PM me and we will see what we can do. We are not Kris but we hope we can help.
Adam

kpatz

Feb 24, 2014
I haven't been over here much lately but I am saddened to hear of Kris's passing. I always enjoyed his posts and he always made a point to make new members feel welcome here.

A few years ago I created a musical piece I always like to share in these circumstances. I call it White Light, an MP3 is available here: http://www.patzcatz.com/mp3/WhiteLight.mp3 Hope it brings some comfort in these difficult times.

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
The Moderators here are the best source of all-encompassing information I know of anywhere. I marvelled at KrisBlueNZ's patience and thoroughness in the detailed information he passed along to us in answers to our questons.
It's hard to believe everyone here are strangers to his family. He was family to a lot of us. If I had one thing to say to his family, who were apparently unaware of everything that he did for us on this website, it would be that he helped many more people than they know of. He'll live-on for us on this website because of all of his reference posts and advice. Those posts are available to all of us, and will be greatly appreciated by others who will view them
here in the future. He left us his Legacy in words an opinion that help us, and will not be forgotten by those of us who have known him. We grieve his loss more than you can know.
We'll miss you KrisBlueNZ
73 NA8U Dennis

mrmodify

Feb 13, 2010
This news has made me very sad, This has floored me. He has been helping me greatly with a power supply. If it was not for this great man I would be stomped and it would be garbage. I was wondering why there was no replies from him. I was very afraid something had happened. I will dearly miss him.

But one thing is for sure. What ever his mission was on earth he has completed it and he has gone to see his maker and surely he has been accepted into heaven.

He will never be forgotten!!!

Truely a great man. he has taught me alot more than electronics.

Rest in peace Kris!

The power supply will be repaired and will be very special project to me.

John C Guzzardo
Baton Rouge, La. USA

Last edited:

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
I'm really shocked and feel sad, although I don't post a lot these days Kris was an amazing guy on here, although i never knew him in real life it felt like I did, his posts helping others and his own work had me gripped in what ever he posted in.
So sad just stunned, I will really miss you Kris be happy where ever you are in spirit RIP.

PS Thanks to Ian for letting me know.

shumifan50

Jan 16, 2014
Just found this post, to my horror.

A good deal of his time on this earth was spent helping us, for which I am ever grateful. May he rest in peace and if heaven is what it is made out to be I am sure there will be an electronics workshop up there.

Condolences to family and friends - it must have been awesome to know him personally.

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
My god. I am shocked. Needless to say that i almost want to cry though i didnt actually knew him.

I have sent him a message and he never got back to me (very not typical of him). that explains why.

Cris i will pray for your soul my friend. I remember you and i will pray to god to rest your soul in heven.

May your memory live for ever and ever.