Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Request for CRT monitor schematic - ViewSonic E790

--james--

Nov 19, 2016
Hi,

Does anyone have or know how to get a schematic for a ViewSonic E790? Here are some details:

Final assembly manufacturer: ViewSonic
Model number: E790
EDID model number: E790 - VSC4D4D
Internal parts manufactured by LG Electronics
Internal chassis model number 4814TKK083

19" (17.7" viewable) CRT monitor

Cheers,
James

--james--

Nov 19, 2016
I know a lot of people ask dumb questions without googling first, but that is not the issue here. If you look at the results that your search returned, they seem to be all of 3 types:
1) user manual or spec sheet rather than service manual
2) from a search aggregator with irrelevant or broken links
3) from a paid download service that looks sketchy without even offering a preview of the first page of the manual.

If anyone has any personal recommendations for paid archives that offer actual tech/service manuals, I'd be interested.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
You are probably going to have to pay for the download, but I agree it will be a difficult choice to make without a preview or at least some sort of sample or guarantee. Maybe someone here will read your post and have what you need. Give it a few weeks, or even a month or two, before giving up. If you do find a usable document, please post a link so others can find it. Most of the pay-to-play sites (such as this $9.95 site) have prices from $8 to $15 for a PDF download. Crap game, I know, but how desperate are you?