Maker Pro
Maker Pro

PT2262/PT2272

JunCapils

Feb 20, 2018
Hello everyone! I am new in using RF modules. I need some help.
I want to use a wireless remote control buzzer and I followed an example in the internet but it didn't work. I hope you can help me.
I copied the schematic and also made my own but unfortunately I was unable to make them communicate.

I also connected a 0.1uF/100nF capacitor across the 5v and Gnd.

I only need one channel.
I hope you can help me guys.

Thanks!

Attachments

• pt2262_pt2272_devre_sema1.gif
    pt2262_pt2272_devre_sema1.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,217

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Give us a close up photo of the RF xmit and receiver construction of yours.

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
JunCapils . . . . .

Can you give me a link for my researching of your transmit and receive modules.
BUT . . . . by my observation

TRANSMIT MODULE . . .
Think that I just might BARELY ? see its power and ground connections at the top.
Its using SWIF oscillator technology so its frequency should be reliable and solid as a rock.

RECEIVER MODULE . . . . .
I am seeing its antenna wire feeding into a discrete RF amp stage with a tuned output
and that coil being fed power via an RF choke coil, then the amplified RF is fed to the receiver portion consisting of a discrete superregenerative receiver with its tuned circuit being the green coil . . . . factory tuned to frequency . . and its slug locked with red glyptal .
Then, the one ancillary IC for digital interfacing to the molex pin connector, second closest to edge of the board.
With power to end pin connector and ground to the pin closest to center of the module .

If you haven't done this yet, bring the boards up close together and unplug the RF modules and connect a common ground wire between the two breadboard units.
And then connect a GREEN wire between the transmit out connection #17 of its 2262 encoder and pin 14 of the 2272 receive decoder .
Power up for test and see if they handshake.

If this works . . . . need to further evaluate the TX -RX modules with the greatest likelihood of faultt, being the receive unit.

To evaluate that . . . . .do you have an amplified computer speaker that gets its power from a wall wart .
And a HIGH probability of it using RCA connectors for its plug in audio connections, and also need one audio cable with RCA connectors being on both ends.

Thats . . . .it . . .for now . . . ..

73's de Edd