Maker Pro
Maker Pro

project request

Valery15

Jun 26, 2017
want to write an end of year project in computer electronic will love to know a suggested topic and possible build- up

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
want to write an end of year project in computer electronic will love to know a suggested topic and possible build- up

what do you know the most about ?
that would be your best choice of topic

Valery15

Jun 26, 2017
will love to write on Fingerprint Voting System but need assistance in building especially the micro controller section and general help

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
The key to any electronic design is to be found in the data sheets for the devices you wish to use.

Many data sheets also include application notes that suggest how to connect, drive or program the device.

If you have a basic understanding of electronics then working your way through any data sheet is both an informative and practical way to expand your knowledge.

In the example you suggest (fingerprint sensing) you can either approach from basics and develop a system from scratch using the available sensor as found in this data sheet example:

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/117477/FUJITSU/MBF110.html

or you could take a shortcut and use a ready-made sensor such as this:

https://www.adafruit.com/product/751

and download the appropriate sketch (linked to in that article) to get you going.

Valery15

Jun 26, 2017
greeting. i will like to work on
so i need assistance in my project "Wireless Electronic Notice Board using Microcontroller and GSM":. if possible a build up- negotiation are on contact me on the forum

[Mod Note: emails removed for your protection]

Last edited by a moderator:

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Not sure publishing your open email contact details is such a good idea.....

Either way you sound as if you want someone else to do the majority of the work for you!

Happy to answer basic queries via this forum but not to communicate on a 'private' basis to help you get a qualification you wouldn't therefore deserve....

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Not sure publishing your open email contact details is such a good idea.....

I have solved that ... we usually delete them for the reason I gave :)

just report posts with emails, just in case us mods miss it :)

cheers
Dave