Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Pokemon Go

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Anyone else playing?

I love that fact that the best thing to defeat an electric type Pokemon is a ground type!

Bob

KeithM

Nov 3, 2015
I am, I can't believe I still haven't caught any water types considering the city I live in is between two lakes ;)

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
I live on a lake, and I get a lot of them. But the best ones are Vaporeon, which is one of 3 things that evolve from Eevees.

Bob

Sunnysky

Jul 15, 2016
If you don't have an addictive propensity, you may after you download it.

ALthough I did enjoy playing PLants vs Zombies (PVZ) with the grandkids.

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
I play it... I use bluestacks to keep my supply of pokeballs up then when I go for a walk try to catch whatever is around. problems I have encountered though is that people cheat worse than I by driving around to catch the pokemon... they really need to put a little message up like "walk to the pokemon so you don't scare it you lazy m***********."
also I wish they would make it so that you could increase power of said pokemon through training... having said that it has gotten my lazy backside out and walking..... oh and and apparently there is a gym on the whitehouse somewhere.... I wanna jump the fence just to check lol

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
oh and and apparently there is a gym on the whitehouse somewhere.... I wanna jump the fence just to check lol

I can't imagine they'd mind too much.

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
If you don't have an addictive propensity, you may after you download it.

ALthough I did enjoy playing PLants vs Zombies (PVZ) with the grandkids.
Hey, it cured Morticia's Candy Crush addiction. Sort of like going from alcohol to heroin.

Bob

Rickie

Nov 4, 2016
I installed apk file generated directly from Play Store (via http://choilieng.com) and enjoyed the game with GPS spoofing but after September update (on 25 Sept or something i don't remember), i can't log in anymore. Someone said i got banned. Haha, is there any chance i can recover my account? Niantic is just so hard. I played clash of clans on PC with emulator but haven't got banned yet even though they say it's not allowed. then, i turned to play cOc instead. Hate Pokemon Go.

James87

Jan 16, 2017
I was playing pretty often when it became huge, it seems to have almost disappeared now!

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
I installed apk file generated directly from Play Store (via http://choilieng.com) and enjoyed the game with GPS spoofing but after September update (on 25 Sept or something i don't remember), i can't log in anymore. Someone said i got banned. Haha, is there any chance i can recover my account? Niantic is just so hard. I played clash of clans on PC with emulator but haven't got banned yet even though they say it's not allowed. then, i turned to play cOc instead. Hate Pokemon Go.
Nope. Once gone, it's gone.
And I don't mind because I've had my fill of having GPS spoofers taking over Gyms almost immediately after I *walk* around to do the work like intended.

It's gotten my wife and I out of the house much more often, and our toddler loves playing it as well. Just wish he didn't waste so many pokeballs xD