Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need to find a cheaper part than this: Micro USB charger board

Doc_K

Feb 3, 2015
Hey guys, I'm building a rechargeable battery pack and need a part like this: https://www.adafruit.com/product/1904

What I don't need is the battery port that they have. I need a regular board with the micro USB part that I can solder terminal for power in and power out. Does anyone know where I can find anything like that? I'm trying to find something cheaper. Thanks!

turbogt16v

Mar 27, 2015
Go to ebay, search lipo battery charger, click sort by price, click only buy now, tada

Doc_K

Feb 3, 2015
No, guy. You didn't read my post..... I don't need the lipo connection part, just regular wires. :)

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
No, guy. You didn't read my post..... I don't need the lipo connection part, just regular wires. :)

seriously ! ?? we did

you don't seem to want to experiment .... just modify one to suit your needs tada
you seem to be intent on making life difficult for yourself

Doc_K

Feb 3, 2015
seriously ! ?? we did

you don't seem to want to experiment .... just modify one to suit your needs tada
you seem to be intent on making life difficult for yourself

I'm not afraid to modify it, but I'm trying to find one without that connector piece in the hopes of finding a reliable one for less. Thanks.

Ian

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
A cheap Li-PO charger might be made wrong then set your home on fire or cause an explosion. Pay a little more and buy a good one that is certified to be safe. I buy my American-made certified to be safe Li-Po chargers at a local hobby store, not on adafruit, ebay, amazon or ali-express..