Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need help with this circuit.

Jaseelmj

Nov 3, 2016
Plz any one could help me with this dc to dc converter circuit.i am a electronics student and i chose this circuit for my project.
Could anyone tell me its working?
What is the use of small circuit in bottom left?

Attachments

• circuit-of-dc-to-dc-converter-12v-to-40vusing-lm3524.jpg
    circuit-of-dc-to-dc-converter-12v-to-40vusing-lm3524.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 163

Colin Mitchell

Aug 31, 2014
The circuit is far too complex for you.

Where are you going to get the transformers ??????

ramussons

Jun 10, 2014
You want to copy a circuit for your project? Try a simple one like an Audio amplifier, or a clock. This IS NOT a circuit for implementation by novices.

Jaseelmj

Nov 3, 2016
You want to copy a circuit for your project? Try a simple one like an Audio amplifier, or a clock. This IS NOT a circuit for implementation by novices.
This is our miniproject.not main.
For getting max marks we have to select a circuit bigger..and have to be accepted by the tutor..
Please help us with this..its kind of urgent

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
Since you are simply copying a circuit that might not even work, then I guess you are not learning how to design an electronic circuit. Then are you simply learning how to ask on a forum where to gather parts and solder them together?

Jaseelmj

Nov 3, 2016
Since you are simply copying a circuit that might not even work, then I guess you are not learning how to design an electronic circuit. Then are you simply learning how to ask on a forum where to gather parts and solder them together?
Actually i selected electronics eng with a great passion for it..how these things works
Bt i have to complete this project..no time to learn from the beginning..
I have been trying to learn about this circuit for last month..learning each and one components..bt couldnt understand in a whole
Thats why i thought of this..if someone helps that would be a great help.
I jst have some doubts..if someone could help me with that..

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
It looks like an ancient (and inefficient) design, since nowadays there are ICs which handle the FET driving more elegantly. The transformer is crucial to the success/failure of this circuit. The specified FETS appear to be obsolete.
The small circuit at bottom left is for turning the 12V supply to the inverter on/off remotely.