Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need an expert ardiuno coder with circuit designing skills for my projects at penny's cost

S.A.Haleem

Mar 6, 2018
NEED AN EXPERT ARDIUNO CODER WITH CIRCUIT DESIGNING (SCHEMATIC) SKILLS FOR MY PROJECTS AT PENNY'S COST

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Happy you took my answer in the manner it was made (as a joke) - some people post on here and have no concept of irony or 'kidding'.

But, on a more serious note, do you really expect there's someone that's prepared to help you make money at their own (or for very little gain) expense? Generally, if you don't have the funds to pay a proper fee/wage etc then the usual route is to do it yourself.

We'd all like to have zero cost skills access - iin the modern world that isn't going to happen. People who have the skills to do what you want KNOW they have valuable skills and will charge accordingly.

Good luck with your search though o_O

S.A.Haleem

Mar 6, 2018
Thanks for replying, didn't mean cheap but meant reasonable, You read my mind ! "People who have the skills to do what you want KNOW they have valuable skills and will charge accordingly." AGREED :rolleyes:

Doug3004

Sep 5, 2014
Many people would say that an Arduino is not something that generally requires an expert to use; the whole reason it was developed was to be useful to students.

If you said what your task involved, someone might have some advice to give for free. Many tasks suitable for an Arduino seem complicated but really aren't.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Many tasks suitable for an Arduino seem complicated but really aren't.
They're also usually available through established libraries (sketches). What does your system/design consist of? Can you list the relevant 'blocks' (if you don't want to reveal too much detail) or actual operation if you don't mind everyone else knowing?